Trauma Informed Teaching
Lead trainer Shuja De’Peace facilitating, Bellingham, 2019
Connect one-on-one with a YBB lead trainer
and expand your trauma-informed teaching skills!
We’re excited to offer virtual coaching for the first time.
- You can register for one, two, or three feedback sessions – weekday and weekend options are available.
- For each session, you will record yourself teaching a 30-minute yoga class – you can teach solo or invite a friend or family member to participate!
- After registering, we will invite you to upload your video and sign up for your mentoring sessions with our lead trainers.
- 1 Session – $125 (one 30-min video, 30-min feedback session)
- 2 Sessions – $240 (two 30-min videos, two 30-min feedback sessions)
- 3 Sessions – $350 (two 30-min videos, one 60-min video, three 30-min feedback sessions)
Feedback sessions are available on select weekdays and weekends throughout July, August, and September. You’ll be sent a more detailed calendar and sign-up opportunities upon registering. Completion of YBB’s full training required.
We’re so excited to support you as you continue deepening your work!
Teaching in prison requires both a fierce commitment and a powerful ability to detach.
Join us for one of our upcoming Virtual Trauma Informed Yoga Trainings!
So many of us have self-talk that limits us and hearing stories from others made me feel like I wasn’t the only one who has had issues with accessibility.